This multifunctional watch using Japanese movement is inspired by Takao-class heavy cruiser, IJN Atago.
- Dial features bold patterns and colors inspired by her uniform details and ship parts
- Glossy black base color reminiscent of her hair
- 2 subdials: 24-hour display and calendar
- Hour markers use the pattern of her sleeve cuffs
- Second hand modeled after her Japanese katana
- Sakura Empire emblem etched into the calendar subdial with her adorable animal ears on top
- Befitting a big sister like Atago, we recommend this classy, sophisticated watch for both casual and professional settings
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Yostar
・Each item purchase will come with a collaboration-exclusive bonus small pocket folder!
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back and Strap: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 6P23 (Japanese)