This multifunctional watch is inspired by Benson-class destroyer, USS Laffey.
- Dial features patterns and colors inspired by Laffey’s clothes and ship parts as well as the subtle etching of the Eagle Union emblem
- Hour and minute hands modeled after her rabbit ears (of course they aren’t real… you don’t need to stare at them…)
- 2 subdials: 24-hour display and calendar
- Calendar subdial is in the color and shape of her headband
- 24-hour display modeled after her searchlight with 2 rabbits on either side, inspired by the design of her sleeve cuffs
- Motifs are printed and etched on multiple layers, giving the watch face a sense of depth
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- *Yawns* Commander, want to take a nap? Keep an eye on the time with this Laffey watch!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Yostar
・Each item purchase will come with a collaboration-exclusive bonus small pocket folder!
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back and Strap: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 6P23 (Japanese)