'Sup. This watch is inspired by the Siren Lilith and her outfit from Borderlands 3.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA JP27
- 2 subdials: Days of the week (9 o’clock) and Calendar function (3 o’clock)
- Days of the week subdial includes the Crimson Raiders logo
- Main dial includes a blazing Firehawk designed to resemble an enamel badge, and a contrasting blue motif mimicking Lilith’s tattoos, resulting in a unique finish
- Hour/minute hands glow in the dark
- Real leather strap has a brown tone inspired by Lilith’s clothes, a color reflecting her composure as the commander of the Crimson Raiders
- Case back etched with the “Borderlands” official logo and Lilith’s familiar quote, “More loot? Don’t mind if I do.”, hidden so the Calypso Twins won’t notice this little detail!
- Comes in an exclusive watch box featuring the “Borderlands” official logo
- As fiery as Lilith—also known as the Firehawk—this watch will help you keep track of time in your search for the legendary Vault on Pandora!
- We recommend this watch for daily wear or as a collector’s item
Officially licensed collaboration with © 2022 Gearbox. All Rights Reserved.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Strap: cow leather Movement: MIYOTA JP27 (Japanese)