This watch is inspired by Tiny Tina and her outfit from Borderlands 3.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA JP27
- Main dial features many elements from Tina’s outfit: her belt, chest armor, bunny plush, band-aids, and many more for an explosive Tina-esque design!
- Days of the week subdial at 9 o’clock modeled after a bomb, the iconic weapon for demolition expert Tina! The word “BOOM!” next to it says a lot about its destructive power
- Hour/minute hands glow in the dark
- Real leather studded strap is reminiscent of Tina’s rugged equipment* Rest assured, the studs aren’t raisin abominations
- Case back etched with the “Borderlands” official logo and Tina’s quote “Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies” from the mission “Eat Cookies and Crap Thunder”
- Comes in an exclusive watch box featuring the “Borderlands” official logo
- This watch and its explosive design will please all chocolate chip cookie lovers out there! Wear it to the next motha-humpin’ tea party you are cordially invited to!
- We recommend this watch for daily wear or as a collector’s item
Officially licensed collaboration with © 2022 Gearbox. All Rights Reserved.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Strap: cow leather Movement: MIYOTA JP27 (Japanese)