This backpack is inspired by the Master Chief from Halo Infinite.
- Design inspired by the Master Chief’s armor and its color scheme, including olive green, black, and vivid orange touches
- Front pocket features dynamic textures imitating the Master Chief’s armor parts and techsuit, as well as his Spartan number “117,” printed in white at the bottom
- Shoulder straps include the prestigious embroidered UNSC logo, among stitchwork and different decorations reflecting the small fusion reactors on the shoulders of the Master Chief’s armor
- Equipped with side pockets with zipper pulls modeled after a Halo ring. These storage spaces are a great alternative to the Magnetic Weapon Holder Strips of the MJOLNIR armors
- Inside of handle loop and strap keychain made of an orange shiny fabric drawing inspiration from the Master Chief’s helmet visor
- Main compartment that can store A4-sized items with a wide opening and numerous open and zippered pockets for convenient organization of smaller items
- Original lining design inspired by the color scheme of the Master Chief’s armor and featuring the UNSC logo
- As if wearing MJOLNIR armor, putting this backpack on your shoulders will remind you of the weight of your duty to protect humanity… whatever the cost
Officially licensed collaboration with © 2021 Microsoft Corporation.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: polyester, synthetic leather, nylon Lining: polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy, plastic