This high-capacity backpack is inspired by the perpetually peckish Pecorine of the Gourmet Guild from Princess Connect! Re: Dive.
- Fasteners, eyelets, and bungee cord on the front refer to Pecorine’s outfit parts and color scheme. The charm attached to one of the zippers is modeled after her belt
- Original woven tag design is inspired by the color scheme of Pecorine’s outfit. Motifs include a plate and cutlery as a direct reference to her voracious appetite, the name of her guild “Bisyokuden” (meaning “Gourmet Guild”) written in English, her sword, her tiara, and hidden motifs of onigiri and her lock of hair!
- Fasteners’ borders and zipper pulls in the same gold color as Pecorine’s hair
- Embroidery on the bottom of the backpack reflects the pattern decorating the bottom of her dress
- Silver portion of the right shoulder strap is based on Pecorine’s shoulder armor
- Main compartment roomy enough to store A4-sized items
- Original lining pattern features numerous tasty food-related motifs such as pilaf, roast turkey, various onigiri, octopus tentacles, insects, and more! Phrases include her attack “Princess Strike!” as well as her trademark “Oissu~☆” (Heyas!) and “Yabaidesune☆” (How crazy is that?) written in English
- You won’t find a better item to store food, seasonings, and necessities when going for a trip out of town!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©︎ Cygames, Inc.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: nylon, polyester, synthetic leather Lining: polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy, plastic