This watch is inspired by the manipulator of darkness, Rumia, Youkai of the Dusk.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- Black metal strap combined with vibrant red and gold accents remind us of Rumia’s appearance and abilities
- Main dial features various motifs related to Rumia: a cross etched into the center of the dial, top-right quarter in red in reference to her ofuda hair ribbon, two red Swarovski crystals at 3 and 9 o’clock referring to her glowing red eyes, and the Roman numeral “VII” at 7 o’clock as a hilarious detail that fans are sure to recognize
- Red second hand as a reference to her neck ribbon
- Mesmerizing ring of black seashell shimmers with movement as light hits the watch at different angles, reminiscent of the darkness surrounding her
- Case back etched with an exclusive design including her name and elements from her EX Rumia form such as her halo and wings, her cross-shaped sword, and the darkness surrounding her
- Comes in an exclusive watch box featuring the “Touhou Project” official logo with a black interior
- Rest assured, unlike Rumia’s ofuda ribbon, you’ll be able to take this watch off!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Team Shanghai Alice
・Each item purchase comes with 1 purchase bonus for the Rumia acrylic stand.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Strap: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)