This roomy backpack is colored after Vash the Stampede’s holster and shoes for a design faithfully reflecting the world of Trigun Stampede.
- Two eyelet rings on the left side pocket are a subtle reference to Vash’s iconic sunglasses
- Metal plate on the right side pocket features Vash’s gun, a nod to his skills as a gunman
- Printed tag inside is modeled after the wanted poster offering a bounty of $$6,000,000 for Vash’s capture as the Humanoid Typhoon!
- Inside lining is in a deep red inspired by Vash’s coat
- Main compartment can easily store A4-sized items as well as laptops up to 13 inches. The bag also comes equipped with multiple pockets for organization
- Padded back panel and layer of mesh for a comfortable fit and breathability
- This backpack is the perfect companion for wandering the hot and dry No Man’s Land!
Officially licensed collaboration with © 2023 Yasuhiro Nightow, SHONENGAHOSHA / TRIGUN STAMPEDE Project
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: nylon, synthetic leather Lining: polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy