For an accessory with a palpable presence, you can’t go wrong with this watch inspired by large cruiser KMS Ägir!
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- Gaze into Jöttun's Jaws with the intricate dial filled with etched patterns from her equipment
- Metal parts layered across the watch face provide a sense of depth
- Iron Blood emblem can be found etched into the upper left quadrant
- Cross symbol from her outfit can be found under 12 o’clock
- Hour and minute hands have their tips colored in red, a reference to her horns
- Second hand in vibrant red in reference to the streak of red in her hair
- Black metal strap adds sophistication to make this watch suitable even in professional settings
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Case back etched with official Azur Lane logo
- Be engulfed by Ägir’s maelstrom with this incomparable watch!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©2018 Shanghai Manjuu Technology Co.,Ltd & Xiamen YongShi Technology Co.,Ltd.
©2018 Shanghai Yostar Co., Ltd.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Strap: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)