This IJN Akagi-inspired watch features a beautiful red x black contrast based on her clothes.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 6P73
- 2 subdials: Date and 24-hour display
- All-black case and strap reminds us of Akagi’s luxurious black hair
- Dial is filled with her representative motifs: look closely and you’ll find etchings of her 9 tails as well as golden patterns taken directly from her sleeves
- Her flight deck stands out beautifully against the crimson dial
- Sitting above the Date subdial are her 2 animal ears with the Sakura Empire emblem etched inside
- Metallic strap adds sophistication, giving this watch versatility for casual and professional settings
- 4.2-centimeter diameter watch case, easy-to-read watch face
- Case back etched with official logo
- With unrivaled functionality and design, make those five minutes of fate last a lot longer with this beautiful watch!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©2018 Shanghai Manjuu Technology Co.,Ltd & Xiamen YongShi Technology Co.,Ltd.
©2018 Shanghai Yostar Co., Ltd.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back and Strap: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 6P73 (Japanese)