This deep blue watch has an eye-catching finish inspired by Neo-Venezia and its peaceful waters.
- Automatic self-winding mechanical watch
- Main dial has an embossed pattern reminiscent of the waters of Neo-Venezia, decorated with a printed gondola in the bottom right
- 24-hour display subdial
- Second hand modeled after a gondola oar: watching it moving will remind you of the graceful rowing of the Undines, guiding you across the city waters
- At 12 o’clock is a metal part modeled after an aquamarine gemstone, a subtle symbol that represents Akari Mizunashi
- At 3 o’clock are printed designs as a reference to the 3 main water-guide companies of the city
- Open heart at 9 o’clock gives a glimpse at the inside mechanisms of the watch, emulating Neo-Venezia’s antique atmosphere
- Real leather navy strap with white stitching for comfortable wear and durability
- Transparent case back printed with the “ARIA” official logo and the oars of Akari Mizunashi, Aika S. Granzchesta, and Alice Carroll, employees of Aria Company, Himeya Company, and Orange Planet
- Comes in an exclusive watch box featuring the “ARIA” official logo
- Feel the gentle winds of Neo-Venezia with this discreet and sophisticated watch
Officially licensed collaboration with © KOZUE AMANO/MAG Garden
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Strap: cow leather Crystal: mineral glass Movement: TMI NH39 (Japanese)