This self-winding watch is inspired by Artorias the Abysswalker from Dark Souls.
- Chinese Movement M2731A
- Self-winding watch guaranteeing about 36 hours of use when fully winded
- 3 subdials: GMT subdial (9 o’clock), small seconds (3 o’clock), sun & moon display function
- Main dial features etched patterns taken from Artorias’ armor
- Sun & moon display is visible through a crack on the main dial, reminding us of Artorias’ extensive battle experience as one of the Four Knights of Gwyn
- Main dial has 2 layers and see-through at 6 o’clock, giving a glimpse at the inside mechanisms of the watch. This sense of depth brings the Abyss to mind, where Artorias was swallowed by the Dark and eventually lost his sanity
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (splashes, rain/snow)
- Strap made of canvas as a direct reference to Artorias’ cape texture
- Case back etched with the inscription “Artorias the Abysswalker”
- This watch will prevent you from being devoured by the void when traversing the Abyss, just like Artorias was able to thanks to his protective ring
Officially licensed collaboration with Dark Souls™&©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc./©FromSoftware, Inc.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
・Automatic mechanical watches are charged by movement during wear; they may stop or slow down depending on the amount of movement.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case: stainless steel Dial: brass Strap: canvas (40％ cotton, 40% linen, 20% polyester), cow leather Movement: M2731A (Chinese)