This chronograph watch is inspired by blue mana, representing intelligence, logic, and technology.
- Silver metal strap pairs beautifully with the watch face and bezel, with Planeswalker symbol on the metallic watch face
- White, blue, black, red, and green stones to represent the 5 colors of mana along hour markers
- Equipped with a 1/10 of a second chronograph counter, 60-minute totalizer, and chronograph second hand
- At 12 o'clock: subtle engraving of mana symbol
- In the 60-minute totalizer, the 50-minute marker is in red to help track time during MTG games
- Turnable bezel to easily count 50-minute intervals
- Delivered in original watch box with blue mana coloring on the inside
Officially licensed collaboration with Hasbro International
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / Japan
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Strap: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral Movement: TMI VD57LLA (Japanese)