Designed in a sleek black, this backpack faithfully encapsulates Majima’s essence.
- Snake, crocodile, and camouflage textures: the bag doesn’t only combine various patterns, but also different fabrics, from smooth nylon to synthetic leather
- In the same way as his opened jacket, fleetingly revealing Majima’s chest tattoos, his iconic Hannya tattoo is discreetly featured on the front pocket lining, visible through the transparent fabric
- Modeled after Majima’s eyepatch, a white snake metal plate is featured on the left shoulder strap
- In contrast to the understated yet sophisticated finish of the outside, the lining of the main compartment is full of comical motifs, including the famous “Majima Everywhere” side-activity and the Majima Corporation, as well as memorable moments from his early years as a yakuza: Goromi, his manager position at Cabaret Grand, popping out from trash cans or manholes, Hannya-Man, Everyone's Idol Goro, helmets, watermelons, and more. Even Nishida being smacked by Majima is here!
- A4-sized items will smoothly fit into the spacious main compartment
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGA
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: nylon, polyester, synthetic leather Lining: 100% polyester Metal charm: iron, zinc alloy