This Majima-inspired jacket emanates an indescribable aura thanks to the design on its back.
- Modeled after his Hannya, white snake, and cherry blossom tattoos, as well as his iconic weapon, the Demonfire Dagger
- Meticulously designed embroidery directly inspired by Majima’s life philosophy of “I’m gonna have more fun… and live crazier than any of ‘em!”
- Uses a combination of motifs from his past and present: color schemes representing Homare Nishitani, Tsukasa Sagawa, and Wen Hai Lee, the number “56” to symbolize his name, symbols for the Cabaret Grand and Club Sunshine, a helmet, umbrella, baseball bat and ball, Goromi’s high heel, and a star for Everyone's Idol Goro. Look closely and you’ll see a tiger’s tail for Futoshi Shimano and his sworn brother Taiga Saejima
- White snake motif embroidered on the left part of the chest is modeled after Majima’s eyepatch, while the jacket lining is in the pattern of python skin
- Tag on the inside nape is yellow, which draws inspiration from the Majima Corporation. On it you can find “Majima,” “Shimano no Kyoken” (Mad Dog of Shimano), and “Amaamaya” (Soft as a marshmallow) printed next to the Majima Family crest
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGACountry of Origin / China
Composition / Outer Shell: synthetic leather Lining: 100% polyester
|Size||Body Length||Chest||Shoulder Width||Sleeve Length|
|S||21.65 in||18.89 in||15.74 in||23.62 in|
|M||23.03 in||20.47 in||18.11 in||25.19 in|
|L||23.82 in||21.65 in||18.89 in||25.59 in|
|XL||24.61 in||22.83 in||19.29 in||26.37 in|
|XXL||25.79 in||24.4 in||20.07 in||27.16 in|
Male model is 5'11", wearing M size and female model is 5'5", wearing S size
Suitable for ages 16 and up.
- We currently offer only FedEx for shipping. Prices will be automatically calculated in your cart during checkout.
- You will be charged for payment immediately at the time of purchase.
- Orders are expected to take 1-7 business days to reach you once they are shipped.
- We only ship within the US and to Canada.