A pair of sneakers inspired by Goro Majima, the Mad Dog of Shimano.
- The tips of the shoes are made of a glossy black enamel and lamé, while their sides feature a border made of crocodile-like synthetic leather as a direct reference to Majima’s trademark python design. Snaking all around the shoes, this flashy detail creates an eccentric and theatrical finish
- The letter “G” is perforated on the side as the first letter of Goro Majima’s name
- A metal charm with a white snake on it, reminiscent of his characteristic eyepatch, is attached to the shoelaces
- Shoe tongue features a gold printed motif of Majima’s face; his expression makes us think he’s ready to call for “Kiryu-chan!” at any moment. We highly recommend you to not lace the shoelaces all the way up so that you and everyone around you can fully enjoy the view of this wonderful tag!
- A part of the heel is also designed in this snake skin pattern, and if you look closely at it, you’ll notice the Majima Family crest subtly embossed there when the light hits it just right
- Dyed in black, the insole design is taken from the map of Sotenbori, Majima’s gilded cage, inspired from his time there when he was known as the Lord of the Night
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGA
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Upper: synthetic leather Sole: synthetic sole