Our Kasuga-inspired backpack is in a stylish black with eye-catching red accents.
- 7 rows of stitchwork on the front come in 7 different colors to represent Kasuga and his friends
- Unzipping the front pocket reveals an intricate and vivid lining pattern of a dragonfish, hidden from immediate view
- While the backpack is designed to be casual, it also comes with a handle on its side, instantly transforming it into a more professional bag in case of any sudden job changes
- On the front is a gold metal plate featuring the “Hero” icon
- Another original lining design using Kasuga’s suit color can be found in the main compartment, and features icons from many of Kasuga’s jobs: freelancer, hero, bodyguard, host, breaker, foreman, musician, chef, enforcer, and devil rocker
- Inspired by his love for RPGs, an 8-bit illustration of Kasuga with the phrase “LEVEL UP” makes up the original tag inside
- Spacious main compartment can store A4-sized items
- 3 additional compartments make this backpack a convenient and reliable choice
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGA
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: nylon, synthetic leather Lining: 100% polyester Metal charm: iron, zinc alloy
|15.74 in||11.22 in||5.11 in||37 in||970 g|
Male model is 5'11" and female model is 5'5"
Suitable for ages 16 and up.
- We currently offer only FedEx for shipping. Prices will be automatically calculated in your cart during checkout.
- You will be charged for payment immediately at the time of purchase.
- Orders are expected to take 1-7 business days to reach you once they are shipped.
- We only ship within the US and to Canada.