This black watch with metallic strap is inspired by Ichiban Kasuga and catches the eye with its striking red accents.
- Intricately etched into the watch face is the depiction of Kasuga’s dragonfish tattoo
- Small seconds subdial sits at 6 o’clock
- To spotlight his name, 1 o’clock is the only hour marker in the index shown as a numeral
- Look closely at the outer ring and you’ll find 7 different colors to represent Kasuga (red) and his friends: Yu Nanba, Koichi Adachi, Saeko Mukoda, Joon-gi Han, Tianyou Zhao, and Eri Kamataki
- Case back is etched with the Ichiban Holdings logo, a reminder of how far Kasuga has come from rock bottom
- Its sleek black finish makes this watch a versatile accessory for any outfit and in any number of settings
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGA
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Strap, Crown, Case Back and Buckle: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral Movement: TMI VD78 (Japanese)
|Dial Height||Dial Width||Case Height||Case Width||Strap Width|
|28 mm||28 mm||44 mm||36 mm||20 mm|
|Min Wrist Circumference||Max Wrist Circumference||Water Resistance||Movement Type|
|130 mm||190 mm||10 ATM||Quartz|
Suitable for ages 16 and up.
- We currently offer only FedEx for shipping. Prices will be automatically calculated in your cart during checkout.
- You will be charged for payment immediately at the time of purchase.
- Orders are expected to take 1-7 business days to reach you once they are shipped.
- We only ship within the US and to Canada.