Our Kairi-inspired umbrella is filled with symbols that represent her.
- The Sora, Riku, and Kairi models all have the same base pattern to match as one set, representing the trio’s unbreakable bonds
- A soft but strong pink contrasts against the black, symbolizing Kairi’s pure light in the darkness as one of the seven Princesses of Heart
- The intricate pattern consists of motifs representative of Kairi: the paopu fruit that she and Sora shared, paopu fruit tree leaves in remembrance of Destiny Islands, the “K” initial of Kairi’s name, and many more. Looking at each one of them reminds us of the distances we’ve traveled with Kairi over the years
- Printed on the tie wrap is Kairi’s lucky charm atop a checkered pattern, along with Destiny’s Embrace
- The easy-to-hold J-shaped handle, 8 ribs, and light weight maximize useability. Its auto-open functionality with the press of a button makes it a convenient choice when you have a lot on your hands
- Even on the most melancholic of rainy days, keep yourself warm and dry with the world of Kingdom Hearts opened up above you
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Disney
・Each item purchase comes with 1 purchase bonus for the Sora/Roxas/Ventus postcard.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / 100% polyester