This charming watch is inspired by Katara and her kindness and strength.
- Stylish color combo of a deep blue strap and shining silver case
- Watch dial made with natural shell, reflecting light at different angles. The dynamic, flowing movement is reminiscent of the calm ripples across the surface of water
- Boldly etched on the left is a motif of water being manipulated by waterbending
- To the right is a design modeled after Katara’s necklace—a precious keepsake from her mother—with the waterbending symbol at its center
- Hour and minute hands inspired by Katara’s hair accessories and full moons
- Comes in an original watch box with the official series logo stamped in gold. The light blue of the lower half of the box represents the color scheme of Katara’s clothes. It matches the Sokka watch box, symbolizing their bond as siblings and as members of the Water Tribe
- The understated color and designs allow you to wear this watch casually or in more professional settings, perfect for work or school. Bring Katara’s poise and courage with you with this versatile item!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©2022 Viacom International Inc.
・Please note that natural materials (mother of pearl) are used in the watch dial which may lead to slight differences in appearance for each watch.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial: brass, mother of pearl Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Strap: cow leather Movement: MIYOTA2036 (Japanese)