A silver wristwatch that pairs well with Kiryu’s trademark gray suit, comfortable and practical for a wide variety of styles.
- 3.6cm watch face diameter and 10 ATM water resistance capability
- Etched into the watch face is the sprawling dragon tattoo iconic to The Dragon of Dojima, along with a calendar subdial
- Hour marker at 4 o’clock is the sole numeral marker to highlight his position as the former fourth chairman of the Tojo Clan
- Tojo Clan crest etched onto case back
- Understated and sophisticated watch inspired by the quiet passion, honor, and sense of justice that Kiryu has
Officially licensed collaboration with SEGA
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Strap, Crown, Case Back and Buckle: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral Movement: TMI VD72 (Japanese)