Understated yet full of details taken from her outfit, this black wallet is inspired by Marin Kitagawa and the world of My Dress-Up Darling.
- Black base draws inspiration from Marin’s beloved Shizuku Kuroe and Black Lobelia and their outfits
- Zipper pull in blue is modeled after Marin’s uniform necktie
- Embossing on the front and back mimic the checkered pattern from Marin’s uniform skirt
- 3 metal studs, a ring, and silver stitching on the front emulate Marin’s piercings on her left ear, while the 2 metal studs and ring on the back refer to the piercings on her right ear!
- Vibrant pink accenting on the card slots reminds us of Marin’s colored contact lenses
- SuperGroupies original lining design in vivid yellow and pink: features references to Shizuku Kuroe, Shion Nikaido, Black Lobelia, Veronica, and Liz, as well as her quotes, sewing tools, and memorable scenes, all arranged in a dynamic manga-like grid!
- 12 card slots, 2 billfolds, and a coin compartment
- Zip-around zipper allows for wide opening and easy access to contents
- Slim and spacious, this wallet will keep your funds safe until the next big splurge for cosplay materials!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©福田晋一/SQUARE ENIX·「着せ恋」製作委員会
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: synthetic leather Lining: 100% polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy