Filled with her love for cosplay, this black watch with an eye-catching flash of glittering pink is the spitting image of Marin Kitagawa!
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- Black base draws inspiration from Marin’s beloved Shizuku Kuroe and Black Lobelia and their outfits
- Striking triangle in glittering pink refers to her gorgeous nails
- Studs between 2 and 3 o’clock and between 9 and 10 o’clock mimic Marin’s piercings
- Hour marker at 6 o’clock is a subtle reference to her choker
- Second markers are colored in a beautiful gradation of yellow and pink to reflect her hair color
- Checkered pattern from Marin’s uniform skirt is etched on the top half of the main dial. The pattern taken from Shizuku Kuroe’s hair ornament is etched on the bottom half
- Circling the dial are white stitch-like dashes, reminding us of the world of My Dress-Up Darling
- Second hand in blue is reminiscent of Marin’s uniform necktie
- Real leather strap
- Case back etched with the “My Dress-Up Darling” official logo in Japanese (その着せ替え人形は恋をする, Sono Bisque Doll Wa Koi Wo Suru)
- Just like Marin’s determination to faithfully embody the characters she deeply admires, this watch is thoughtfully designed to embody Marin!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©福田晋一/SQUARE ENIX·「着せ恋」製作委員会
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Strap: cow leather Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)