Inspired by Okabe Rintaro and the world of Steins;Gate, this unique watch features eye-catching orange accents based on the divergence meter.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2034
- Metallic design that brings to mind the outstanding and crazy inventions of the Future Gadget Lab
- Vivid orange display in the center of the dial: modeled after the iconic divergence meter, it shows the divergence numbers of different World Lines according to the time. The reading at 12:00 shows “0.571024” from the α (Alpha) World Line, 14:10 shows “1.130426” from the (Beta) World Line, and 16:20 shows “1.048596” from the Steins Gate World Line
- Rotating around the dial are unconventional hands colored in vibrant orange: the hour hand as a thick bar, the minute hand as a thin bar, and the second hand as a triangle. Looking at them endlessly spinning will make you feel like you're stuck in a time loop!
- Multiple layers and printed watch crystal for a sense of depth, reminding us of Okabe sinking in the depths of time to save his loved ones
- Case back etched with the “Steins;Gate” official logo
- Case diameter: ~40mm / Strap width: 20mm
- It’s not a time machine, but this watch can help you keep track of the World Line you’re in so you can set things right!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©MAGES./NITRO PLUS
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back and Buckle: stainless steel Dial: brass Hands: plastic Crystal: mineral glass Strap: cow leather Movement: MIYOTA 2034 (Japanese)