This chronograph watch is profoundly inspired by Planeswalkers and the spark that ignites within the self.
- Dial has a sunray finish to represent the Planeswalkers’ ability to travel across the planes of existence in exploration of the Multiverse
- Subdials are set against natural black seashell, reflecting different colors as light hits the watch at different angles
- White, blue, black, red, and green stones to represent the 5 colors of mana along hour markers
- Equipped with a 1/10 of a second chronograph counter, 60-minute totalizer, and chronograph second hand
- At 12 o'clock: subtle engraving of mana symbol
- In the 60-minute totalizer, the 50-minute marker is in red to help track time during MTG games
- Turnable bezel to easily count 50-minute intervals
- Planeswalker symbol etched into the case back
Officially licensed collaboration with Hasbro International
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
・Please note natural materials (mother of pearl) used on the watch face may cause color spots and unevenness due to its nature.
Country of Origin / Japan
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Strap: stainless steel Dial: brass, mother of pearl Hands: brass Crystal: mineral Movement: TMI VD57LLA (Japanese)