This KMS Prinz Eugen watch is modeled after her equipment and commanding presence.
- Japanese movement MIYOTA 6P29
- 3 subdials: days of the week, calendar, 24-hour display
- Inside the subdials are the threatening jaws of her equipment as well as the cross-shaped symbol found on her arm
- Motifs from her overall appearance are deconstructed around the dial display
- Etched motif of the Iron Blood emblem under 12 o’clock
- Metallic strap adds sophistication, giving this watch versatility for casual and professional settings
- Case back etched with official logo
- This gorgeous watch will remind you of Prinz Eugen throughout the day; Commander, did your heart skip a beat?
Officially licensed collaboration with ©2018 Shanghai Manjuu Technology Co.,Ltd & Xiamen YongShi Technology Co.,Ltd.
©2018 Shanghai Yostar Co., Ltd.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Strap: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 6P29 (Japanese)