This unicolor coat is inspired by the executioner outfit worn by Red Pyramid Thing, also known as Pyramid Head, from Silent Hill 2.
- Decorated with fake buckles modeled after those on Red Pyramid Thing’s outfit, the side zipper allows for easy opening and shutting
- Slits on both sides of the hem allow you to move freely, particularly convenient when chasing James
- The inside lining color is a direct reference to James’ green jacket, a design that spotlights the bond between Red Pyramid Thing and James
- Inside is a leather tag inspired by Red Pyramid Thing’s iconic triangular helmet featuring words from Mary’s letter, where it all began: “In my restless dreams, I see that town. Silent Hill.”
- Easy to coordinate with all kinds of styles thanks to its complementary color and simple rounded neckline
- Discover what it may feel like to dress like Red Pyramid Thing with this chic coat, a versatile item for casual or professional settings
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Konami
・Please note that the nature of the materials used can cause the coat to wrinkle easily. The fabric naturally has neps (small fiber knots) in some areas on the outside of the coat.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Outer Shell: 55% linen, 44% cotton, 1% polyurethane Lining: 100% polyester