Aim for rank 1 with this Rin Itoshi-inspired silver watch featuring vibrant turquoise accents.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2035
- Main dial design and color scheme reflect the Blue Lock body suit
- Metal part at 12 o’clock is shaped after the Blue Lock emblem and features a crown motif reminiscent of the world’s best striker rank and Itoshi’s jersey number “1” during the Second Selection
- Chain design circling the main dial is a recurring symbol in Blue Lock
- Second hand is in turquoise, his representative color
- Turquoise stone at 9 o’clock is a subtle reference to Itoshi’s birth month of September
- Case back is etched with the “Blue Lock” official logo
- Metal chain strap combined with a small watch face make for a sophisticated finish
- Filled with Itoshi’s ego, seek revenge with this elegant watch suitable for casual and formal settings!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©MK,YN,K/BLP
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / Japan
Composition / Case, Strap: metal alloy Crown, Case Back, Links: stainless steel Dial: brass, crystal glass Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2035 (Japanese)