Join Team V with this Seishiro Nagi-inspired silver watch featuring deep black accents.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2035
- Main dial design and color scheme reflect the Blue Lock body suit
- Metal part at 12 o’clock is shaped after the Blue Lock emblem and features a crown motif reminiscent of the world’s best striker rank and Nagi’s jersey number “7” during the Second Selection
- Chain design circling the main dial is a recurring symbol in Blue Lock
- Second hand is in black, his representative color
- Black stone at 5 o’clock is a subtle reference to Nagi’s birth month of May
- Case back is etched with the “Blue Lock” official logo
- Metal chain strap combined with a small watch face makes for a sophisticated finish
- Channeling Nagi’s frustration, this elegant watch is suitable for casual and formal settings, though it all sounds like a hassle…
Officially licensed collaboration with ©MK,YN,K/BLP
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / Japan
Composition / Case, Strap: metal alloy Crown, Case Back, Links: stainless steel Dial: brass, crystal glass Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2035 (Japanese)