Dream of your time together under a hazy moon with this gorgeous IJN Shinano-inspired watch!
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- In the circle outlining the dial, there is a subtle branching of lines to create a slender sliver of a moon crescent, with Japanese-style square frames inside. These motifs are inspired by Shinano’s “Dreams of the Hazy Moon” skin and the intoxicating time shared with her Commander
- Etched into the watch face is the shape of her tail
- Sakura Empire emblem can be found above 6 o’clock
- Hour markers from 12-4 o’clock are of different moon phases
- A Dreamwaker’s butterfly is at 7 o’clock
- The silver hour, minute, and second hands represent Shinano’s 3 Japanese swords
- Light blue stitching along the real leather strap emulates her flight deck
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Case back etched with official Azur Lane logo
- Shift the hand of fate by keeping Shinano close with this beautiful watch!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©2018 Shanghai Manjuu Technology Co.,Ltd & Xiamen YongShi Technology Co.,Ltd.
©2018 Shanghai Yostar Co., Ltd.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back: stainless steel Dial and Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Strap: Cow leather Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)