This intense red watch with gold accents is inspired by Sol Badguy, the ruthless striker, and his outfit!
- Japanese Movement EPSON VX3NE
- 3 subdials: Days of the Week (12 o’clock), Calendar (6 o’clock), and 24-hour display (9 o’clock)
- Days of the Week and Calendar subdials are decorated with printed motifs inspired by parts from Sol Badguy’s bike, the Fire-Wheel MK-II
- 24-hour display features a metal part modeled after Sol’s Dragon Install symbol
- “Rock You” is printed at 3 o’clock, reminiscent of his iconic headband
- Main dial has 2 layers with the top one shaped like a gear in reference to Sol’s Gear nature
- Crown is etched with the dragon head motif from his shirt’s zipper pull
- Real leather strap is decorated with golden studs that mimic the details on Sol’s outfit
- Case back etched with the “Guilty Gear™ -Strive-” official logo
- Find your one way with this boldly designed watch… Unless you’re too weak to be playin’ with fire?
Officially licensed collaboration with © ARC SYSTEM WORKS
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands, Rivets: brass Strap: cow leather Crystal: mineral glass Movement: EPSON VX3NE (Japanese)