This chronograph watch is inspired by Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls.
- Japanese Movement EPSON VR42
- Solar powered to cleverly reflect Solaire and his worship of the Sun, guaranteeing a long lifespan thanks to the brilliance of our Sun!
- 3 subdials: 24-hour display (3 o’clock), 60-second counter (6 o’clock), and 30-minute counter (9 o’clock)
- Comes with a power reserve indicator next to the 60-second counter subdial, allowing for battery level check
- Includes calendar and tachymeter functions
- Solaire’s armor design and color scheme are represented by the main dial, the hour and minute hands, the bezel, and the real leather strap
- When indicating 6:30, the hour and minute hands form the iconic “Praise the Sun” pose, performed by Solaire when summoned. If you miss it, you must be blind!
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Case back etched with Solaire’s holy symbol of the Sun
- Become a Warrior of Sunlight and praise the Sun with this grossly incandescent watch attached to your wrist!
Officially licensed collaboration with Dark Souls™&©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc./©FromSoftware, Inc.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
・The watch is solar-powered; it may stop or slow down when it is insufficiently charged.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case: stainless steel Dial: brass Strap: cow leather Movement: EPSON VR42 (Japanese, solar chronograph)