This backpack is inspired by Tiny Tina and the bag she uses in Borderlands 3.
- Various printed motifs: on the studded front pocket is the explosive skull emblem from her chest armor. Below is a unique design based on her quote “10… 9… BOOM! I got bored.”, and on the side are her bunny and band-aids as an expression of Tina’s cuteness!
- Attached to the zipper of the bottom front pocket is a metal charm modeled after one of Tina’s bombs, a great reminder of her explosive personality and destructive power!
- Zipper pulls of the backpack feature a 3D pink version of the Borderlands logo
- No need for Storage Deck Upgrades, this backpack comes with a spacious main compartment that can store A4-sized items with 1 zippered pocket and 2 open pockets inside to store your chocolate chip cookies, and also a back compartment
- 3 front pockets of different sizes to keep small items safe and organized with quick access to frequently used items, and 2 side mesh pockets that can contain a 500 mL bottle each
- Original lining design features a vibrant yellow with various adorable pink motifs related to Tina: smiley faces, bunny drawings, bombs, hearts, lightning, and stars. Let the vivid colors blow away your senses!
- The back panel and shoulder straps have a layer of mesh to guarantee breathability
- As a reimagined version of Tina’s bag adapted to your daily life, having your hands free when hunting for the Vault will be particularly useful!
Officially licensed collaboration with © 2022 Gearbox. All Rights Reserved.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: polyester, synthetic leather Lining: polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy, plastic