Inspired by the White Glint, this understated backpack conceals an eye-catching lining reflecting the world of Armored Core.
- Reliable sturdy shape that won’t collapse even if empty
- Black and white color scheme mimics the futuristic design of the White Glint and is reminiscent of its advanced technology
- White Glint emblem and Line Ark logo are featured on the front
- Front pocket comes with a removable charm featuring the White Glint attached to the zipper pull
- Side zippered pockets including mesh compartments: the right one is decorated with printed technical information
- Buckles and compression straps are featured on both sides
- Front compartment is equipped with an internal pocket and a pen holder. Back main compartment can store laptops up to 13 inches. Both compartments can fit A4-sized items, making this item as pragmatic as the White Glint
- The exclusive lining inside is inspired by the world of Armored Core with the world map as a background, reminiscent of the briefing screen before a mission. It features sketches of the White Glint and its parts, emblem, lynx name “Unknown”, rank “COLLARED RANK No.9”, the name of its famous designer “Abe Marsh”, and numerous technical information
- The back panel has a layer of mesh that will guarantee breathability even in the hottest missions
- Shoulder straps are padded for increased comfort
- The legendary White Glint has your back with this highly practical backpack!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©1997-2023 FromSoftware, Inc. All rights reserved.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: polyester, synthetic leather Lining: polyester Hardware: iron, zinc alloy Zipper: acrylic