Inspired by Kenshin Himura and his duality, this reversible kimono cardigan reflects his desire to leave his dark past behind him and live as “Kenshin Himura” in the new Meiji era.
- One side represents the current Kenshin Himura: using the reddish tones of his kimono as the base color, with the symbolic scar on Kenshin’s face is featured on the upper back
- Other side represents when Kenshin was known as the deadly swordsman Battōsai Himura. The deep indigo is inspired by the kimono that Battōsai used to wear and features Kenshin’s cross-shaped scar in vivid red on the chest, a mark of his past that will never vanish
- Subtle cuff design is a reference to the moment when the Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki (Dragon Flight of Heaven)ーthe Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū’s secret technique mastered by Kenshinーreaches its target
- Woven label depicting Battōsai and Tomoe Yukishiro’s swords stuck in the snow on blue side. Woven label of cherry blossoms taken from the Japanese card game Hanafuda on red side to represent the future Kenshin Himura, overcoming his burdensome past
- Designed to be casually worn and fitted with pockets on both sides
Officially licensed collaboration with SHUEISHA
Country of Origin / Japan
Composition / Outer Shell (red): 100% cotton Outer Shell (blue): 100% polyester Additional Fabric: 100% polyester
|Size||Body Length||Chest||Shoulder Width||Sleeve Length|
|Men's M Size||29.52 in||22.44 in||26.37 in||12.4 in|
|Men's L Size||30.7 in||23.62 in||27.55 in||12.59 in|
Suitable for ages 16 and up.
- We currently offer only FedEx for shipping. Prices will be automatically calculated in your cart during checkout.
- You will be charged for payment immediately at the time of purchase.
- Orders are expected to take 1-7 business days to reach you once they are shipped.
- We only ship within the US and to Canada.