This item will be manufactured ONLY IF THE MINIMUM ORDER GOAL IS REACHED. Read more about minimum production goals here.
This silver and red watch is inspired by Flandre Scarlet, the Devil’s Sister.
- Japanese Movement TIME MODULE PC39
- Sun & Moon display function on the top half of the dial: behind a gate-like design is the Scarlet Devil Mansion and a gloomy view of the moon (24 hours make up one complete rotation). In a deep red in reference to the Scarlet Mist Incident, both halves of the display are surrounded by bats, reminding us of Flandre’s vampire nature
- Circling the main dial are metal parts combined with colorful hour markers reminiscent of Flandre’s wings. Her iconic weapon Lævateinn is etched on the bottom half
- Flandre’s music theme “U.N. Owen Was Her?” is inscribed above 6 o’clock
- The “5” marker at 1 o’clock is in red as a subtle reference to the ribbon from Flandre’s hat, located at the same position on her head. It sits in contrast to her sister Remilia who wears her hat on the opposite side; don’t miss this playful detail!
- The strap underside is in red, referring to the color of her dress
- Case back etched with an exclusive design including motifs of her wings, her weapon Lævateinn, her name, and the ribbon from her hat
- Put this watch on your wrist and feel the blood ties binding you with Flandre and her sister!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Team Shanghai Alice
・Each item purchase comes with 1 purchase bonus for the Flandre A5 clear file.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Belt: cow leather Movement: TIME MODULE PC39 (Japanese)