This item will be manufactured ONLY IF THE MINIMUM ORDER GOAL IS REACHED. Read more about minimum production goals here.
This deep green watch with silver accents is inspired by Youmu Konpaku, the Half-Human, Half-Phantom, Dual-Wielding Swordswoman.
- Japanese Movement EPSON VX3J
- 3 subdials: Calendar (3 o’clock), 24-hour display (6 o’clock), and Days of the week (9 o’clock)
- Hour and minute hands are modeled after Roukanken and Hakurouken, Youmu’s iconic swords
- Cherry blossom motif from her katana featured beneath 12 o’clock
- Motifs from the hem of her skirt decorate the main dial
- Watch crystal is decorated with etched designs of floating souls, reminiscent of Youmu’s phantom half
- Multiple layers for sense of depth
- Real leather strap
- Case back etched with the “Touhou Project” official logo
- Slice through any confusion and make this mystical watch your other half, following you wherever you go!
Officially licensed collaboration with ©Team Shanghai Alice
・Each item purchase comes with 1 purchase bonus for the Youmu Konpaku A5 clear file.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Strap: cow leather Movement: EPSON VX3J (Japanese)