Altina Orion, also known as the Black Rabbit, serves as the inspiration for this watch modeled after the ARCUS units from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- Main dial design features intricately etched details and multiple layers for a sense of depth to faithfully reflect the appearance of a battle orbment ARCUS unit
- Her combat shell Claiomh Solais is at 3 o’clock, circled in green that’s reminiscent of her eyes
- Left side of the dial is decorated with two white stripes mimicking her iconic hat
- “Oz7” combined with “IV” is at 4 o’clock, a playful detail in reference to her model name “Oz74”
- Second hand is colored after her uniform necktie
- Case back is etched with the “The Legend of Heroes: Trails of the Cold Steel IV” official logo
- Satin-like strap is in dark gray while the underside is in white to match Altina’s outfit
- 3 ATM water resistance capability
- Join Class VII and let Altina accompany you wherever you go with this sophisticated watch, suitable for casual and professional settings
Officially licensed collaboration with © Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Strap: cow leather Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)