Perfectly suited for a wandering samurai like Kenshin Himura by leaving both hands free, this simple yet stylish crossbody cleverly connects Kenshin’s past and present.
- Pattern at the base of the shoulder strap mimics the handle pattern of Kenshin’s katana
- Belt and buckle of the front pocket are modeled after his iconic reverse-blade sword and its handguard
- Opening the flap reveals the first wound left on Kenshin’s face, embroidered in red. Close the flap to overlay the second cut and complete his famous cross-shaped scar
- Main compartment and front pocket both have original lining designs filled with motifs: Kenshin’s reverse-blade sword crossed with its scabbard to create the symbolic shape of an “X”, and flower patterns inspired by the manga and its covers full of traditional Japanese decorative patterns
- Kenshin’s trademark “おろ” (Oro) playfully hidden in the design
- Main compartment can comfortably store a 500ml bottle
- Shoulder strap can be attached to either side of the bag, allowing you to adjust for use with your dominant hand
- Color scheme of navy blue and red gives this bag a chic and sophisticated finish while remaining 100% Kenshin
Officially licensed collaboration with SHUEISHA
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Body: synthetic leather Lining: 100% polyester Hardware: metal alloy, iron
|14.56 in||7.08 in||2.95 in||47.24 in||575 g|
Suitable for ages 16 and up.
- We currently offer only FedEx for shipping. Prices will be automatically calculated in your cart during checkout.
- You will be charged for payment immediately at the time of purchase.
- Orders are expected to take 1-7 business days to reach you once they are shipped.
- We only ship within the US and to Canada.