Inspired by Rean Schwarzer, the Ashen Chevalier, this watch is modeled after the ARCUS units from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV.
- Japanese Movement MIYOTA 2039
- Main dial design features intricately etched details and multiple layers for a sense of depth to faithfully reflect the appearance of a battle orbment ARCUS unit
- 50 Mira coin at 10 o’clock represents the bond between Rean and Crow Armbrust, the Azure Chevalier
- Thors Military Academy Branch Campus emblem is at 2 o’clock, representing how far he has come since his student days
- Second hand is modeled after Rean’s favorite sword: looking at it rotating will remind you of his exceptional swordsman skills as the Divine Blade of the Eight Leaves One Blade school
- Case back is etched with the “The Legend of Heroes: Trails of the Cold Steel IV” official logo
- Sturdy silver metal strap subtly reminds us of Valimar, the Ashen Knight, piloted by Rean
- 3 ATM water resistance capability, suitable for a God Angler looking to prove his fishing skills
- Perfect for casual and formal settings, this versatile watch embodies Rean’s dexterity in a wide range of fields. Don’t forget to remove it when going to the hot springs though!
Officially licensed collaboration with © Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved.
・Please note the alignment of the case back may differ and may not be in an upright position.
Country of Origin / China
Composition / Case, Strap, Crown, Case Back, Buckle: stainless steel Dial, Hands: brass Crystal: mineral glass Movement: MIYOTA 2039 (Japanese)